Wednesday, July 17, 2013

What are good quality brands for baby items?

baby travel systems deals on Museum Shop Gifts :: Viewing 2209 to 2216 out of 2396 Product(s) [View ...
baby travel systems deals image



Texas girl


Things like cribs, strollers, car seats etc. My husband and I are not pregnant yet, but planning to start TTC soon, so I am wanting to get a headstart and find some great deals at garage sales and on Craigslist. But I don't know anything about good brands for baby items, so I figured you mommies out there could help me out! :) Thanks for the help!


Answer
Evenflo and Graco make some really good quality products. I would highly recommend a travel system (a car seat and stroller combo set) from either one of these brands.

Good luck with TTC! :)

What is the average cost of a baby crib, blankets, and stroller?




fled


Several baby blankets and an average crib and stroller? Thanks.


Answer
I'm in Canada, and actually, Zeller's is having an awesome deal right now.
Travel System (car seat and stroller) only $99, and it's soooo pretty (pink flowers). And some others for like $150. Usually like $200, though (for the travel system).
I got my crib and mattress given to me, but usually $150-$200 is enough for both.
Blankets..depends. Again, here, Zeller's has a pack of 4 for only $10. I also found some really cute ones at the dollar store, $2 each.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment