Saturday, August 31, 2013

Double stroller, questions?

baby trend travel system double stroller on Double Stroller Travel System For Twins | Baby Trend Jogging Stroller
baby trend travel system double stroller image



M


Right now we have a Graco travel system. But I know once the new baby comes we will need a double stroller. DO all the Graco systems go together? Like if I get a double stroller can I use the car seat I have for it? Or do I have to buy a new one?

I wish I didnt have to buy a new stroller. I love the one we have!

Alyssa will only be 14-15 months old when the baby comes, so she will still need a stroller? I think.
how can I find out if the car seat fits



Answer
I think all the Graco systems do coordinate with the car seats. At least when I was looking for double strollers a year, I remember reading that. There are also several other types that go with the Graco car seats...so you don't have to stay with Graco. We ended up getting the Baby Trend Sit n Stand Plus. It worked with our Graco car set. It's a tandem stroller that would convert to a sit and stand once Alyssa gets big enough. I LOVE it. It's pretty lightweight (I can mange it myself and open it with one hand) and it wasn't too expensive...about $140. Good luck!

Twins......stroller help?

Q. I am looking for a double stroller travel system for twins. Do they make the double stroller that fits both car seat carriers at the same time? I have been looking every where for one that does that and all I can find is the kind the only fits in front not back.

Does anyone know if the car seat on a double stroller fits in the front and back?

I hope I explained correctly.


Answer
Hi I'm a mim if twin girls 6mos old and I have the baby trend snap and go and it adjust to almost any car seat and two car seats fit at one time it is so light weight and durable i call it the cadillac of strollers and I would be lost without it steers really good cause i'm a pretty bad driver but this does it with ease and it fold up easily to.I love like i said I'd be lost w/out it. I bought it online at target you most likely will have to by online cause most stores only carry the one for one car seat. but i paid $100 and got free shipping. so happy hunting hope i helped.its not side x side if thats what u wanted.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment