Thursday, August 29, 2013

Eddie Bauer- snap and go, and where to buy in Canada?

baby travel systems sears on Graco Travel System Canada on Graco Literider Travel System With ...
baby travel systems sears image



odaisyduke


I have an older Eddie Bauer travel system which is great! I bought a Baby Trend Snap and Go and it doesnt fit. I know Strollee makes an infant car seat stroller as well, but not sure if it will fit, I can't find these strollers anywhere in Canada? Any ideas? I need to know what stroller will fit the Eddie Bauer type (Strollee says it fits Cosco Eddie Bauer but that is American, mine is made by another company and called a Designer 22) and where can you buy these in Canada?


Answer
I now around here you can buy the Eddie Bauer edition at Sears, I think Canadian tire also has it but I wouldnt ever buy a car seat from there because there stock hsa been on the shelf for a while and sometimes you buy a brand new car seat and it is only good for 3 more years instead of 5. Make sure whenever you buy a car seat take it out of the box to check the expiration date to get the most use out of your car seat!

Where can I buy a very beautiful travel set system?




QueenMommy


i'm 25 weeks pregnant and want to buy one this week but I'm having trouble finding one I like I'm having a girl and want something pink. Anyone extremely satisfied with theirs? Would you like to share where you got it lol thanks!


Answer
sears, burlington coat factory, babies r us. they have good ones. personally im buying mine from walmart cuz they have a winne the pooh which is what im lookin for




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment