Friday, December 6, 2013

Anyone ever had an ultrasound turn out to be wrong?

baby travel systems pink on -Baby-Trend-Encore-Stroller-Car-Seat-Travel-System-Giselle-GIRLS-PINK ...
baby travel systems pink image



judever


I had an ultrasound at 18 weeks, (I'm now 29 weeks) and they said it was a girl. I'm thrilled. I wanted another girl.
BUT- Now that I have a closet full of pink, and pink crib set, and a purple carseat/travel system, I'm starting to get doubts. If this turns out to be a boy, I have nothing for him! It doesn't help that EVERY stranger that talks to me always says Oh, your having a boy! When I say no, they can't beleive it. I've been told that my stomach looks like a basketball and I'm carrying very low, so it must be a boy. Other's say that I haven't gained much weight, and I'm looking good so it must be a boy. I'm even craving meats and spicey food and that old wives tale says it's a boy too. The only thing that says girl was the 1 minute discussion during the ultrasound.
Has anyone ever had one be wrong?
I hate to care so much about old wives tales, but I can't seem to help it now!



Answer
With my second baby, the Dr said it was a girl for sure. We went out and bought everything pink. Both families bought all pink. We had to have an emergency ultrasound, and we found out exactly one month before HE was born that there was no way we were having a girl. We got a lot of strange looks when we were rushing to all the stores trying to exchange everything for blue.

As for the carrying a basketball, I am now and I just found out I am having a girl. I am 25 weeks and have only gained 4 lbs. The wives tales are not all that correct.

What graco baby travel system pattern - denim pink flower pink/white check?




i-care


Denim travel system by graco with pink flowers and pink and white check


Answer
http://www.gracobaby.com/catalog/pages/landingpage.aspx?catid=10:400||1#
One the left hand side they have a tool bar and one of the choices is pattern name, I don't know if it shows old patterns or anything but you could check it out and see if it's listed there




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment