Saturday, December 7, 2013

If you sold your used Travel System how much did you charge?

baby travel systems how they work on clothing arena experience, Arena topography--Net Result battle system ...
baby travel systems how they work image



Mama <3


I am selling my Baby Trend Gabriella travel system. This thing was expensive! We bought it new and its in great condition but it is used. So we paid nearly $400 for the set! I was thinking $75? It this reasonable?

Thanks!
I must add its in perfect condition. I washed the pads and wiped it down. There isnt a mark or stain on it!



Answer
When selling my no longer wanted, used items. I tend to divide the new retail price in half, and then move it up or down according to condition.

$75 is a steal, but you don't want to go too much higher, as those looking for used, will buy a cheaper system brand new, rather than pay more for a pricier used model.

I'd probably list it around $125, as it's worth more than $75, but I'm just not certain you could get the full $200 for it, when you can buy a cheaper set up, brand new for under $200.

For how many years is a typical baby travel system safe?




Erika B


We have an almost 4 yr old and are due with our second child in 5 months. We have everything we need, but a friend warned me against using our carseat and stroller again, becuase it may be out of safety regulation being almost 4 yrs old. It's a Chicco KeyFit 30, and had great safety ratings when we purchased it. Any one know typically how many years a travel system is good for?


Answer
Most car seat brands are 6 years from the date of manufacture. The KeyFit 30 is still considered to be a great seat. Flip it over and look for a "do not use after" date stamped into the shell. Once you're sure it's not expired, use the model number off the seat to search for a recall- for any seat. For the KeyFit, Chicco has only had one recall since 2001 and I don't think your seat was produced between the dates for the recall, here it is http://www-odi.nhtsa.dot.gov/cars/problems/recalls/childseat.cfm#mfg_anchor




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment