Wednesday, December 4, 2013

What are trusted brands for Travel systems, cribs, baby etc?

baby travel systems at walmart on from walmart com walmart com baby trend travel system with flex loc ...
baby travel systems at walmart image



g (


So I'm looking at travel systems and cribs right now.
And I'm curious what do you think is the best brand?

I'm looking for it at different stores for cheap like Walmart, Target, Shopko.

I see Cosco, Graco, Evenflo, Safety first. What are the best brands you recommend or doctors recommend?
Also, what does it mean when it says use of 1 month and up? What should I use as a car seat before she is one month?



Answer
I have an evenflo travel system and have had no problems with it. When I switch to a bigger car seat I am planning on a Graco as I just like them better. I have a Graco playpen, a fisher price swing a stork craft crib (yes there was recalls, but tons of baby products get recalled all the time....most times because people dont use them properly) Honestly...most products you see in stores are good and safe. If they werent they wouldnt be sold.

Mold spots on Stroller fabric how do i remove?

Q. I have a baby travel system and it looks like this

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=9189530

It was left out on the front porch and has mold speckles on it. Tiny little dots. Not all over it though. Just in spots. I need to know how to get the mold off. I have taken it all apart. Struggeling fianancially right now so i need to sell it. But want to get the most out of it. HELP!!!!!!


Answer
Try cleaning with some straight white vinegar...




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment