Saturday, December 7, 2013

What is the name of this travel system?

baby travel systems pink on pink travel systems strollers | Strollers & Car Seats For Babies ...
baby travel systems pink image



texas mom


I am wanting to sell my daughters travel system and I can not find the name of it any where. It is from Graco it is gray and the print is purple & pink butterflies. I bought it at Babies R Us early 2008.

Thanks!



Answer
i would call the manufacturer

Have you used the evenflo journey elite pink lemonade travel system?




ani4ani


I just got the carseat installed in my car and it seems as though the back sits too high for a newborn baby's head. Have you used this in your vehicle? I am just a worried mother.


Answer
Evenflo infant seats can really be hard to install and I usually do not recommend them anyway. They are always being recalled and are not made too well imo. A couple of years ago they did a crash test on an Evenflo Discovery infant seat and on impact the seat flew off of the base and went through the rear window. They have also had recalls on the handles because they break with the baby's in them and there have been several injuries because of that.
If you are able to I would recommend going to Baby's R Us and try some of the car seats out in your car before you buy one. I bought a Graco Snugride 35 for my baby and it installed great into my car. Plus you can leave the handle up in the car which the Evenflo car seats you cannot do. By leaving the handle up in your car you can save a lot of space.
If you do decide to keep the Evenflo infant seat please take it to a car seat tech and have them fit it for you in your car.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment