Thursday, February 20, 2014

Baby Brands...............?




MrsMurray<


Hey girls!

I am starting to slowly build my little princess room =)
And i just want to you to tell me from either recommendation or personal experience the best brands for babies as far as car seats and buggies go!
websites are best as my family is a bit spread out,and i live in a lil town were they have nothing due to my husbands job! lol
Any advice appreciated!

Thaaanks!



Answer
One of the safest carseat & stroller sets is the Grace Quattro Travel systems. The infant carseat can now hold 32lbs. instead of only 22lbs. I totally recommoned this travel system. I have one in the DECO print and I love it! My son is 13 months old and can still fit in the carseat. The stroller is more on the big & heavy side, but its super comfortable for my son and it rides and steers great. They sell them at Walmart, target, & babiesrus.com

Is Baby Trend a good name brand for a travel system, if you have a B.T. please answer!?

Q. Well I have been looking for this Travel System for a while, but only online. I would like to see it in person before purchasing it though. But I was wondering is Baby Trend a good name brand? I have'nt really heard of them. Just wondering. Here is the travel system I really am in love with. It has all the feature I want and need, very spacious, very affordable, and great design.


http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=8342690

Is this a good choice? Anyone have this travel system or any Baby Trend travel system? Thanks


Answer
I don't have a Baby Trend travel system, but I do have a Baby Trend carseat. And it's great. They make good, sturdy products that will last through just about anything. Mostly I've found them at Babies'R'Us so that might be why you haven't really heard of them. Head over there and you'll probably be able to see a couple of their travel systems up close and personal. It's always better to see them in person so you have a good idea of what you're buying.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment