Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Do you think a light pink baby travel system will get too dirty?sk?




;-)


I have seen a travel system that I want if I have a girl. It's a graco and it's light pink. Would it get dirty fast because it is light pink? Or should I buy another color?


Answer
Do you plan on having any more kids after this one? if so I dont recommend buying pink because if you were to have a boy after, I doubt you would want to use it. I'm having a little girl and went with gender neutral so I can use it again with my next child. How dirty it would get depends. My trunk can get kind of dirty sometimes with everything going in and out (especailly dirt on the stroller wheels) so you might find it would get dirty in there. Its up to you.

I want a travel system for a baby girl under $250?




KayceeL


I want it very bright or busy, it needs to go BAM! I can't find anything I like. I'd prefer a pink or turquiose. Car seat and Stroller! I'm due in April and I can't find anything I like! Help


Answer
Have you actually gone to Babies R Us to "test drive" a travel system? You really should. You might get the color you love and then hate the stroller part.... I suggest you start with a travel system you've "test driven" then find the color you like.

Good luck.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment