Thursday, February 20, 2014

What would you do....?




Lady


My daughter is nearly 16 weeks old...I have a travel system...here is the link for it http://www.mothercare.com/My3-3-wheeler-travel-system-Black/dp/B00116V3NK/sr=1-1/qid=1225284758/ref=sr_1_1/276-6114477-7420761?%5Fencoding=UTF8&m=A2LBKNDJ2KZUGQ&n=42803041&mcb=core

anyway...I have a really really tough time removing the pram section, and the carrier seat from the frame, it gets stuck all the time - which is a nightmare when im trying to get it into the boot of my car in the pouring rain(living in Ireland-its mostly raining!!) sometimes it takes 5-10 mins of pulling it shaking it to remove it, which is not convenient with a newborn baby inside it.

I paid â¬600($766) for this, and if you look at the reviews(which i only saw after i bought it) many of them say they have the same problem.

Anyway i brought it into the store today and the girl working in there said they would have to send it away to be fixed...I dont want it to be fixed, im actually so annoyed with it that i just want a new one all together...do i have any rights to get a full refund? would you demand it? after all it is faulty- i do not want my precious daughter in a faulty pram!!and i dont want to risk it happening again

sorry for the long rant, im just so annoyed, i got soaked wet today AGAIN whilst trying to remove the carrier seat!
lol no we dont have wallmart here...I have kind of decided that im not going to accept anything other than a refund. So i am just waiting for the girl from the store to phone me back.



Answer
Under Mothercare's terms and conditions you have the right to a refund if the pram is unused or displays a manufacturing fault within 28 of purchase.

If you feel that the problem with your pram has been existant from day 1 then you could probably argue it is a manufacturing fault. I just skipped over the terms quickly but I think if the 28 days have expired you then only have a right to have the pram repaired free of charge, provided you are within your gurantee period.

Worth taking it in and having a chat with them though.....




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment