Sunday, February 16, 2014

What's your favorite travel system? Why is this your favorite?




luv my 2 b


include picture if possible please.
I need help choosing a travel system, I want one that's a neutral color so I can use it for the future.
Thank you.



Answer
We bought an Evenflo Aura and I absolutley LOVE IT
We live in a small town in BC Canada... we get about 20' of snowfall per year and the city isnt great at getting it off the sidewalks. My son was born in December 07. The shocks on this stroller are awesome. A few weeks after my son was born we started going for daily walks. This was his favorite time and always fell asleep. It has a large storage hanger under the seat and it holds alot!! There are 4 cup holders in total, 2 for baby and 2 for parents. + a bunch of zippered compartments and waterproof ones too. It even has a thing by the handles that you can put whipes into with a dispenser out the top (I havent used this but what a good idea!) We got the system in a brown plaid, It is masculine but I feel it could work very well for a little girl aswell.
The only negative thing about this stroller is when you are using it without the infant seat, the back doesnt sit all the way up, it stays a little reclined. This is not a big deal for me at all because my son sits up very well on his own, so he doesnt need the support of the back.

I am so glad they invented travel systems! It is SO easy to take the carseat out of your car and clip it to the stroller, especially when baby is sleeping.

Good luck with your decision and congratulations!

i thought Canada had free UHC so why did a couple get a MILLION dollar bill for a baby delivery?




..........


http://news.yahoo.com/australian-couple-1-million-hospital-bill-baby-born-080702717.html

and why does it cost Canada 1 million to deliver the baby anyways? i thought their HC costs were lower than the US?



Answer
Canada has free UHC for Canadians; this couple is Australian. The bill wasn't just for delivering the baby, it was for her three-month stay in the neo-natal ward.

I agree that the amount seems outrageous, but it seems the couple didn't do their homework before travelling.

"John Kan and Rachel Evans had taken out travel insurance and extra coverage for Evans' pregnancy without realizing the policy would not cover the birth or the baby"

Oh, I'm Australian, not Canadian, just so you know I've no reason to defend the Canadian system.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment