Saturday, March 29, 2014

Anyone know of a 3-in-1 pram system with a carry strap on the folded chassis?




Camp-follo


Calling all mum's out there. My husband and I are looking at purchasing an Icandy Peach system for our babe-to-be, problem is I'm loathed to spend all that much money! Does anyone know of any other similar travel system/ 3-in-1 prams that have the same carry strap attached to the chassis when folded to allow you to carry it over your shoulder? It's really only the strap and the one handed folding mechanism that are selling it to me, I'm not worried about 'designer names' or anything.
I just need to be able to get it on and off public transport on my own (and i'm pretty much a titch)

I just wondered if any of you lovely ladies (or gents) have come across a similar design on another pram make/model?



Answer
baby jogger prams have a i pull strap to easy fold that the pram can be carried but it doesnt go over the shoulder some prams can have straps attached to the lockig clips my quicksmart allows for it as its designed to be carried

Mums to be - Please help, I cant decide on Concord Neo or Bugaboo?




Excited!!!


Im trying to make my mind up on a pram for baby - Out of 100's I've look at I cant make my mind up on these two:

http://babyoka.co.uk/products/117-1594-carbonedition-concord-neo-pushchair-mobility-travel-system-package-carbon-edition.html

http://www.johnlewis.com/4615/Product.aspx

Have any of you had either - if so can you give me your views.

Many Thanks



Answer
personaly i love the icandy apple i wish we had it in australia as i love how adaptable is is and a well worth investment




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment