Wednesday, May 14, 2014

graco quattro tour deluxe travel system?




carcar


i've picked this travel system because of the safe-t seat that can sit infants up to 30 pounds and the stroller can fit up to 50 pounds. i just tried it out at the store and compared to the others i really liked it. if you own it or have experience with it i'd like input or suggestions of something equally as nice for cheaper

(i've read reviews on target.com and other sites already)
oh also the cheapest i've found it is at amazon.com for $230 and you don't pay shipping.
is that a good price for this travel system??



Answer
I had a Graco travel system with my last baby. They are nice. I am going to try to go with something less bulky this time if possible just because I have a bad back. In asking about other travel systems, I have gotten great reviews on the Graco quattro tour deluxe. My only suggestion would be that you watch ebay to maybe get a better price! I love ebay! You can get lots of great stuff for a lot cheaper, you just have to watch it! Make sure you read all of the fine print too. I have been buying a lot for the new baby on ebay, but I only buy new or like new on ebay! Good luck.

What is the best travel system for baby?




whatup


i am 23 weeks pregnant, my grandma is buying us the travel system- stroller/base/carseat thing in 5-7 weeks. We need it to be under 220 at the most, prefir 200 and under.

Walmart
target
babys r us ect.... we want to go pick it up not ship it

is there a site to look at the 5 point harness system ect....

any parents have a great one they used for years that is easy to push, and store items in when pushing baby ect.... and a very safe carseat?

thanks!



Answer
http://www.toysrus.co.uk/Babies-R-Us/Travel-and-Pushchairs/Travel-Systems-and-Pushchairs/Travel-systems/Graco-Excursion-Travel-System-in-Bluestone(0069908)
thats a good graco travel system for only £150 - 3 wheeler aswell!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment