Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Which Baby Travel System Would you reccomend?




Rachel


I have found 2 travel systems i like, Just cant decide which one would be better and last longer? Please help?
http://www.target.com/p/safety-1st-travel-system-tumbled-glass/-/A-14536273#prodSlot=medium_1_2

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Evenflo-Journey-300-Travel-System-Koi/19414755



Answer
The second one.
The first one is unclear - for the car seat it says "4lb-22lb" but then lower down it says "up to 35lb". It's confusing.
The evenflo system is easy to understand - from 4-35lb, stroller up to 40lb

Travel System Strollers?




Rachel


Where can I find a nice travel system stroller different from the ones in Walmart but around the same price range and babies r us is too expensive for me well Im saving money but still baby is hardly going to use it I have a car
I need it because I work with my mother in her daycare business and we take the kids out for a walk im not gonna carry her around the block stuff like that is why I need it



Answer
If you don't intend on really using it then why buy it? They're an incredible waste of money, just get a convertible car seat and a baby carrier and save yourself the trouble and cash.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment