Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Travel Strollers..what to decide.?




dnelak


I am having a baby and I am trying to decide on what travel system to purchase for the baby. I would love to have a baby car seat which I can transfer from my car to my husbands, so two bases, and then connects to a stroller. Friends of mine have the Chicco stroller combo which looks like a good deal, but then others reccommend the Maclaren system. I want a good safe car seat as well as a convienient stroller that is easy to set up, light and can hold stuff. Any ideas?


Answer
For a travel system I highly recommend Graco Metrolite. I LOVED that set. It came with two bases which is awesome. The stroller is lighter than other travel system strollers (not lighter than umbrella strollers though).

I loved being able to move baby from carseat to stroller to home without waking them.


Now I also own a Maclaren but we didnt start using it until my daughter was a year old and my son was 4 months old. You cant use it any younger than that. Maclarens are more like umbrella strollers, they are made for older kids. My daughter is 3.5 and still sits in it.

Honestly while I LOVE being able to move baby around in the carseat, by the time my son outgrew the infant carrier that went with my big stroller, I had him in the maclaren stroller. We barely used the travel system stroller with my second baby but I did use it for an entire year with my first baby.

Favourite/Best Baby Travel Sytems/Prams ?




Adrianna L


Ok, well heres the deal - My mum and dad are both paying for my baby travel system/pram for my baby shower. But, my mum has told me to choose the best one for me and my baby . I have found a few : of course some of the prices are high and so my mum will obiovusly try to find the same one but at a lower price lol.

Here are some that I seem to quite like :
http://www.kiddicare.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/productdisplayA_54_10751_-1_14051_80014_10001_14051


http://www.kiddicare.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/productdisplayA_54_10751_-1_14051_99903_10001_14051

http://www.toysrus.co.uk/Babies-R-Us/Travel-and-Pushchairs/Travel-Systems-and-Pushchairs/Travel-systems/Graco-Excursion-Travel-System-Black-Mist(0076977)


Which do you like ? Any recomendations ? Tips ?

xJasmine



Answer
Go with the first one. I like how you can turn the handles around and face your baby. I wish my stroller would have done that. :) Good luck!!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment