Friday, June 13, 2014

baby elegance beep travel system?




Kimberley


just wondering if anyone has this buggy adn what do you htink i had decided on the mychoice 4 but now i thinkin i love the beep!! my bf isnt too keen on it..id be happy to change his mind :)


Answer
Hi The Beep Plus is a great package as you get a hi-tech buggy with all the other items for a lot less than a Quinny. The carrycot is from the birth and the buggy is suitable from 6 months.

The sister product is the Ego which looks similar but has 4 wheels, so the buggy is suitable from birth.

If you happen to be in our area we would bring you one to see, but the web is a big place so its unlikley.

Both systems are great value from a long established Irish manufacturer.

We have deals on both at the moment and would be happy to answer any question on the phone or via email.

If you like iCandy but want to hang on to your £1k then have a look at our I'COO's, sturdy, shiny and eye catching. They are not cheap but are also good value.

Best wishes

Tracey

What are trusted brands for Travel systems, cribs, baby etc?




g (


So I'm looking at travel systems and cribs right now.
And I'm curious what do you think is the best brand?

I'm looking for it at different stores for cheap like Walmart, Target, Shopko.

I see Cosco, Graco, Evenflo, Safety first. What are the best brands you recommend or doctors recommend?
Also, what does it mean when it says use of 1 month and up? What should I use as a car seat before she is one month?



Answer
I have an evenflo travel system and have had no problems with it. When I switch to a bigger car seat I am planning on a Graco as I just like them better. I have a Graco playpen, a fisher price swing a stork craft crib (yes there was recalls, but tons of baby products get recalled all the time....most times because people dont use them properly) Honestly...most products you see in stores are good and safe. If they werent they wouldnt be sold.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment