Thursday, June 12, 2014

Review on this baby product...?

Q. My baby girl is due Apr. 11 2012. I want to get her the Graco Alano Travel System-Melanie.
Anyone use this and have pro's and con's for it ?


Answer
I have this and I absolutely hate it! My daughter is young so i like her facing me when using the stroller and it is a nightmare to steer! I highly recommend the cicco cortina travel system. the car seat is super easy to use and adjust and is second or third in safety ratings!! the stroller is also very user friendly!! they are great for the price!!

Baby Stroller with car seat, for a tall man?




Life4chris


I am 6' 4", and am a first time dad. My wife is average height. We are looking for a stroller/car seat combo than can be used for infants up to 40-50lbs toddlers. I dont exactly know what to look for, i would just like one that will adjust a few different ways so i dont have to hunch over to push the stroller, like some of the ones i have been looking at. price range from 100-250. Also, any tips from experienced parents about what to look for in strollers? Such as storage, cup holders, etc... things i wouldn't think of?

I appreciate any help!



Answer
I have a chicco travel system and I love it. The handle adjusts to several different heights. It is comfortable for my 9 year old daughter, myself and my husband. It is a bit on the bulky side when folded so you will want to make sure it will fit in your car. The carseat is for up to 30 lbs, but the stroller can be used through toddler age. The carseat has also received some of the highest ratings for safety.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment