Tuesday, December 31, 2013

mums & dads that have used Steelcraft Cruiser Travel System?

baby travel systems safety reviews on Lindam Flexigate Portable Travel Baby Safety Gate - review, compare ...
baby travel systems safety reviews image



Jasmine


hey i am wanting to buy a Steelcraft Cruiser Travel System for my second child love everything about it all the reviews are really good but my question is can you get the stands so your other child can stand on it as you walk with ur pram?


Answer
Firstly you are not going to get as many answers as you could because most Aussie mums are using Yahoo! Australia with the filter for Aussie questions only turned on- you've asked on Yahoo! America.

Second- I like the cruiser stroller- the car seat on the other hand I do NOT like as it has a LOW weight limit and you may find your child has outgrown it by three months or so. I would recommend getting a car seat that has a rearfacing capacity of at LEAST 12 kg- the cruiser car seat only goes to 9kg.

If you want to get a stand for an older child to stand on, the Valco Hitch hiker attaches to the cruiser, although if your older child is on the taller side it makes it hard for the parent to push it. I personally prefer a Swiss Strolli Rider or a Buggy Pod, which fit MOST strollers and have the older child either beside the parent or beside the main part of the stroller.
I'll give links for the three devices in the sources section.
If you want a travel system with a good car seat, get the Hipod one (Available from Target) or a safety first one (from GOOD baby stores) ALL the steelcraft ones only go to 9kg, so I would NOT recommend ANY steel craft travel system, the strollers and prams are amongst the best avaliable in Australia but I wouldn't touch their car seats with a barge pole!

Infant Car Seat Safety Standards?

Q. I'm pregnant with my first child, and recently purchased a travel system for my unborn baby. I bought the Graco Infant Safeseat, because I had heard and read alot of good reviews about it online. But then today I saw on the news that the seat didnt pass all safety test for the government standards, along with many other name brand seats. Did anyone else see this? What is your opinion? I want my child to be the safest possible. Has anyone else used this infant seat?


Answer
Call your local police/fire departmant. Someone in your area should be able to help you locate the appropriate seat for your infant and help you intstall and use it safely.

Just FYI... the handle on the infant seat... it should always be DOWN when your seat is in the car and in use!!!! I know everyone else in the whole world has theirs up, but trust me... it should ALWAYS be down!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment