Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Can someone recommend a good pram/travel system?

baby travel systems mamas and papas on mamas & papas sola travel system For Sale - New / Used Baby Prams ...
baby travel systems mamas and papas image



Janey


Hi, i would like somke advice on choosing a pram/travel system,
I have spent a long time looking but just don't know which to choose. I want one that you can put the car seat straight onto the chasis.
I really fancy the mamas and papas ultima 8 in 1.
Thanks
http://www.mamasandpapas.co.uk/product-ultima-8-in-1-mpx-chassis-city-scape/259748803/type-i/
This one looks ideal cos it does everything, even though it's a bit pricy.



Answer
It's gorgeous! I want it too. Can't have it for new baby as have 12 month old too and had to get a double stroller!

when did you start sitting your baby up in their buggie?




Mum of 1 a


Hi,
My daughter is 18 weeks old and since 16 weeks she has been lying flat in her travel system buggie (without the car seat). My mum says that she is too old to be still lying flat in her buggie and that she should be able to look around and see the world rather than just the hood (lol).
My daughter can sit well (without support) and can also hold her head up quite well.
I don't know what to do - I don't wamt her little neck muscles getting hurt if she is not meant to be sitting like this x
Many thanks in advance.

The buggie is a LUNA mix (mamas and papas).



Answer
At 2-3 months a baby can be slightly inclined, but not much (don't go above about 20-30degrees.) But since she's 4 months old and can sit on her own, I would say a 45-60degree angle would work. Just make sure her head doesn't tilt down into her chest. :) It's a breathing safety issue but there's really no reason to keep her laying flat all the time now if she can sit up.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment