Friday, August 23, 2013

What are some quality value priced baby travel systems?

baby travel systems brands on BRAND NEW BLACK BABY TRAVEL SYSTEM BABY STROLLER PRAM CARRYCOT PUSH
baby travel systems brands image



TG


I need to purchase a sturdy, attractive stroller/ car seat for a newborn that won't go over $150.00. Does anyone know of specific travel systems that fit this category? Thanks


Answer
I got a practically brand new chicco travel system on craigslist for $100.00 and that included the carseat, 2 bases, and the stroller

If you sold your used Travel System how much did you charge?

Q. I am selling my Baby Trend Gabriella travel system. This thing was expensive! We bought it new and its in great condition but it is used. So we paid nearly $400 for the set! I was thinking $75? It this reasonable?

Thanks!
I must add its in perfect condition. I washed the pads and wiped it down. There isnt a mark or stain on it!


Answer
When selling my no longer wanted, used items. I tend to divide the new retail price in half, and then move it up or down according to condition.

$75 is a steal, but you don't want to go too much higher, as those looking for used, will buy a cheaper system brand new, rather than pay more for a pricier used model.

I'd probably list it around $125, as it's worth more than $75, but I'm just not certain you could get the full $200 for it, when you can buy a cheaper set up, brand new for under $200.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment