Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Best Travel System for Baby?




hanna


Which travel system do you recommend? Do you like the one you have? Why, why not? Thank you.


Answer
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2864796

I looked at Target, Walmart, Babies R Us, and Baby Depot (Burington Coat Factory) and this is the only one I found that I liked. Bad thing was that I had to buy it online, it wasn't in the Babies R Us store that I'm by, so instead of it being $160, it was $200 with shipping and handling. But it came very fast, it was expected 7-10 business days, got it in 5 business days.

It is very good quality-the fabric is definitely not cheap looking. The infant car seat shade is kind of small (short), but oh well. The stroller is bulky, but I think I would get that with any travel system. They are big units.

I highly suggest it.

Does anyone know what the best baby stroller travel system is?




frosty





Answer
I WORK AT BABIES R US AND WE HAD TO GO THRU A TRAINING ON STROLLERS AND THESES ARE THE ONES THAT I RECOMMEND:
The Graco Quattro Tour Deluxe travel system includes the Quattro Tour Deluxe stroller, SafeSeat⢠infant car seat with a 5-Point front adjust harness and a stay-in-car adjustable base. The Quattro Tour Deluxe stroller is made of aluminum tubing and promises years of comfy strolling for infants through toddlers. The one hand gravity fold simplifies life for parents and the 180 degree rotating canopy with peek-a-boo window shades your child from any direction. The 4-position, flat reclining seat keeps your child comfortable while the parent organizer tray with storage compartment and cupholders provides convenience for mom and dad. The lower and load storage basket is the perfect place for storing babys essentials. Best of all, this travel system includes the SafeSeat infant car seat for your infant from 5-30 lbs. and up to 32.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment