Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Bugaboo stroller?




just a tho


What is so great about the Bugaboo stroller? Is it really worth it? Also, has anyone tried the Bob stroller? I asked before but got no answers.
http://www.bobgear.com/strollers/strollers.php
http://www.bugaboostrollers.com/home.jsp?sNav=2
The bugaboo is like $750; that's why I want to know what could make it worth so much? Is it just trendy?



Answer
We just bought a Bugaboo Cameleon today and I am in heaven! It maneuvers super well. You can push it with only one hand easily, the suspension is amazing, you have the option of a reversible handlebar if you want your baby facing either your or the world, the shopping bag in the undercarriage is big enough and has closing loops so you can avoid that anything falls from it by simply tightening the straps. It's an all-terrain stroller, which I'm looking forward to testing in snowy day. We had a Chicco Cortina travel system for when our son was little and it was okay. Not wonderful by a long mile. Then we purchase the Maclaren XT, which I still love. But on days when it snows it is really hard to maneuver it around Manhattan. The Bugaboo design is super slick too. I just love it. And if I had to name the main reason for buying it is because I want to look at my baby every now and then when we are strolling together. With the Maclaren, I am always picking through the peek-a-boo window and see my baby looking up at me. I know it will be rewarding to just look at each other and make funny faces while walking around town. For me, well worth the money.
One advice though. If you have a small trunk don't even consider it. The chassy and seat are bulky even when folded and will take up space.

What Light Weight Stroller System do you Recommend??




MommatoONE


I'm starting to look into stroller combos for an infant, and would like to purchase one in future once I have another baby next year. I've been browsing online, but I'm not sure which ones are good and lightweight. I don't have a huge, heavy bulky stroller. I had one of those for my 1st, and i hated it. Any advice would be great, thanks :)


Answer
Most travel systems that have a carseat/stroller combo are pretty horrible to travel with. I mean, I know they are travel systems, but that just means that you can take the car seat out of the car and clip it on the stroller and go. I would suggest looking for a stroller that folds up smaller than most travel system strollers do, and not worry about a travel system.

I've heard really good things about bug a boo strollers, blut they are very expensive. http://bugaboo.com
Depending on what you are wanting a stroller for you may be able to get away with an umbrella stroller with a small cargo area underneath.

Another option, if you don't use a stroller often, could be to get a wrap or a sling. Super portable, super light weight, and no bulk like a stroller! Okay, that isn't what you're asking, but they may be good for you. Good luck!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment