Saturday, June 7, 2014

owners of orbit baby, what do you think of the whole system?




Mario


my wife is 8 months pregnant and me the husband have been doing my research on strollers and i think the best so far is the orbit baby. but there isnt alots of or feedback of it.


Answer
We have the Orbit Baby and we absolutely LOVE it. I can't say enough good things about it.

Probably the best thing about it is the functionality of it, and the quality of it. We have never had an issue with it, which is rare for a stroller/travel system that has been used SO often (we've been all around the world with it too). The rotating base is unlike any other feature that other strollers offer and it's a must have..you'd be surprised how much it comes in handy. We've owned a lot of travel systems and strollers and we will never own anything else but the orbit.

The only negative that I can think of is it's not really lightweight, and for someone really small like me it's often hard to collapse and lift in and out of the trunk, etc.

Valco Baby Strollers....any thoughts?




kelmigs


I am between a Valco and a Bumbleride stroller. Does anyone have any experience/thoughts on either of these?


Answer
My husband and I looked at both of those brands, and agreed that both seemed perfectly fine. Nothing too helpful to offer you in regards to either, since we went with a Graco travel system. Man oh man, did that set come in handy. If my son fell asleep, all we had to do was take the seat out of the car and snap it into the stroller. It was quite sturdy, too!

Now that he's 10 months old, he's moved into a bigger seat, but the stoller can be used up to 45 lbs, I think. We chose the Graco because it was roomy and appeared comfortable.

I'm planning on getting a Bumbleride for when his next brother/sister comes along. To me they semed... cleaner, less cluttered.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment