Monday, October 28, 2013

What do you like better chicco travel systems or graco travel system?

quality baby travel systems on BABYSTYLE OYSTER travel system GRAPE & BLACK plus accessories FREE uk ...
quality baby travel systems image



Mikayla


I have had an eddie bauer, and hated it! I had Graco with the 2nd baby and like it a lot, but the chicco seems super nice, what do you think have you owned both, pros and cons? Thanks in advandce!


Answer
We much prefer Chicco - we spent a lot of time messing with Chicco and Graco strollers and the Chicco felt a lot sturdier and worked more smoothly in our opinion. This includes ease of getting the stroller up and putting it down, moving parts being better quality...overall it just seems like a much better made and more convenient system. :)

I've been out a couple of times with the stroller and am very happy with it. :)

Does anyone know of a stroller that fits in a Chevy Cobalt trunk?




slb2009


I have a 2 door Chevy Cobalt. I went to Babies R Us looking for a travel system stroller. The stroller when folded up would not fit in my trunk due to the fact that the trunk opening is only 12x35 inches or so. Ideally I would like a lighweight stroller that still allows you to put the carseat on it. So I'm not interested in a cheap umbrella stroller. I need something supportive enough for a newborn and something that grows with my newborn.


Answer
the combi travel system strollers are considered umbrella strollers, they arent cheap though. they are very good quality and can hold a combi carseat.


this is just an example. they have many different patterns and styles on other websites, like the combi website.

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3762922

i know the ratings are bad on that site, but i had one and i absolutely loved it in every single way. the only drawback is that it doesnt have a big basket, BUT big basket = huge stroller




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment