Sunday, October 27, 2013

What is the average cost of a baby crib, blankets, and stroller?

zellers baby travel systems on Hansford County Reporter Statesman Newspaper
zellers baby travel systems image



fled


Several baby blankets and an average crib and stroller? Thanks.


Answer
I'm in Canada, and actually, Zeller's is having an awesome deal right now.
Travel System (car seat and stroller) only $99, and it's soooo pretty (pink flowers). And some others for like $150. Usually like $200, though (for the travel system).
I got my crib and mattress given to me, but usually $150-$200 is enough for both.
Blankets..depends. Again, here, Zeller's has a pack of 4 for only $10. I also found some really cute ones at the dollar store, $2 each.

At what age can you use an umbrella stroller instead of the big bulky travel system?




babybugs19


My boy is 11 weeks old and sits up well in his big Graco stroller but it reclines a fair amount. What are your thoughts about the umbrella strollers? I really need something light and small for keeping in the house, getting the other stroller in and out is a pain! Should I get one now or wait? Should I get one with a 5 point harness (do they have those?) or just normal buckles?


Answer
I started using an umbrella stroller at 3 months but I could of started earlier. Zellers (in Canada) sells really nice 5 point harness reclining umbrella stroller for little babies.Its super light and easy to take anywhere.
http://shop.hbc.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?catalogId=10001&storeId=10001&productId=73646&categoryId=12595&langId=-1&shouldCachePage=true&top_category=12508&parent_category_rn=12526




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment