Thursday, October 31, 2013

Where can you sell baby stuff?

baby travel systems online canada on Buy Safety 1st� 'Evolution' Travel System in Canada - Canoe Shopping
baby travel systems online canada image



Lexi


I know that once upon a child buys baby stuff but they rip you off completely so I dont want to go there, I need to know of some other places that you can go to sell your old stuff. I live in illinois, so if you know of any places around there could you please let me know. Thanks!
Thanks but you dont need to give me an attitude :) i know its used stuff obviously. But I brought 5 things there and they offered me $12. So yeah they are rip offs.



Answer
I often sell things on Kijiji Canada. I know Craigslist is popular in the US so you can try posting there. People are often willing to pay a little more on there then you get at used stores. While OUAC is great for buying used things at, its not great for selling them to. They need to make a profit off your items to pay staff and bills. So you might get a dollar for an item they will sell for over $5. Selling online you can get the $5 for that item all to yourself.

edit: I love Mason....baby items is more then just clothing. They buy other items too for next to nothing. And you can get a half decent price for used stuff online. I sold my travel system I paid $130 for and got $100 for it online. I sold my maternity clothes for over $100...people will pay decent money for items in good shape.

Can anyone recommend a good travel system for a newborn?




Due April


Stroller and car seat in the 200-500 dollar range. Available in canada.


Answer
The Graco Quattro system is great. Its easy to use, light, and very well made. I got one 4 years ago, and am now using it for my second child. They sell them at Toys r Us, in store, and online, and also at Sears. Itsz an amazing system. Bout $350.00 Can..You can't use a jogging stroller till baby is 6 months old as they are too hard on their necks.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment