Saturday, March 22, 2014

Baby Trend Expedition LE Jogger? (travel system)?




amber17sw


I just registered for this stroller at babies r us. Just wondering who's used it, and what they thought?
Is there a better jogger travel system out there?

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2571210



Answer
I haven't seen that before. Wish they made it when I had mine.
The jog stroller is great, but takes up a whole lotta room in the trunk, even folded. And if you are the sort to use your stroller in the grocery rather than a cart the jog stroller can be pretty big.

But it looks like a good idea. And having an 'offroad' stroller is great. Beaches, parks, even out in the yard.

Ok, does anyone have a good Travel System to reccomend?




kirakagome


After being let down by the fact that I cannot, puchase the Graco Alano 22 SnugRide Travel System from Amazon.com- as I live in Canada. I am quite unsure which way to go for strollers/travel systems.

My runner-ups include, 2) Graco Spree Travel System, and 3) Evenflo Aura Select, but, I'd like to get the top-rated Graco Snugride Infant Carseat, and I like this carseat, the most out of all of them. How does compatibility work? If I buy the car seat alone, how do I know which Strollers I can use it with?

Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance!



Answer
We have the Baby Trend Expedition ELX travel system and LOVE it! I also have several friends that have the exact same one and say they love it too. It is a jogging stroller, but you don't have to go jogging. It is great at maneuvering and the car seat is so easy to get in and out of the car.

I am not sure about the buying a different car seat and stroller. :( Sorry...that is why I just went with a travel system.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment