Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Help With Baby Stroller?




7-Up


I need a little help with choosing a new baby stroller for my first born in June. I've looked around and their are so many options so I wanted to get advice from mothers who are really happy with their stroller.

Here's what I'm looking for- A all-in-one car seat/stroller, I really tend to gravitate towards the more modern looking ones (jogging strollers). My baby is going to be a girl, however Im not looking for a pink stroller or anything really girly, but a pattern with cars and trucks on it won't work either. I would really like to stay in the $200.00 or under range.

Any Advice! Thanks Everyone!



Answer
well you can't get an all in one with a jogging stroller...the Graco Travel Systems are really nice and have tons of patterns to choose from.

This is mine, but not available anymore http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2400883

here is a link to the others http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kw=travel+systems&f=Taxonomy%2FTRUS%2F2255957&f=PAD%2FBrand+Name+Secondary%2FGraco&fbc=1&fbn=Brand+Name+Secondary%7CGraco

here is a link with more brands and patterns
http://www.toysrus.com/family/index.jsp?categoryId=2256206

Have you used the evenflo journey elite pink lemonade travel system?




ani4ani


I just got the carseat installed in my car and it seems as though the back sits too high for a newborn baby's head. Have you used this in your vehicle? I am just a worried mother.


Answer
Evenflo infant seats can really be hard to install and I usually do not recommend them anyway. They are always being recalled and are not made too well imo. A couple of years ago they did a crash test on an Evenflo Discovery infant seat and on impact the seat flew off of the base and went through the rear window. They have also had recalls on the handles because they break with the baby's in them and there have been several injuries because of that.
If you are able to I would recommend going to Baby's R Us and try some of the car seats out in your car before you buy one. I bought a Graco Snugride 35 for my baby and it installed great into my car. Plus you can leave the handle up in the car which the Evenflo car seats you cannot do. By leaving the handle up in your car you can save a lot of space.
If you do decide to keep the Evenflo infant seat please take it to a car seat tech and have them fit it for you in your car.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment