Thursday, March 20, 2014

Can't find the right baby travel system!?




Itsbeenalo


People say they are useless, but I'm still looking for a great travel set. However, I want something versatile and it seems that what i'm looking for is nonexistent.

I would like something that can go from a stroller to a pram, and then to a car seat. Lightweight would be nice. Easy to fold, shade for the baby, easy handling. Affordable would be nice, but I have a feeling it won't be.

I just know that sometimes I'm going to want a pram to keep a good watch on my baby, a stroller for walking and trips to the park maybe, and then the car seat would be nice so I wouldn't have to wake my baby to get him/her to the car.

Color doesn't particularly matter to me.

Anybody have anything?



Answer
Hey :)

I have the Micralite Toro ready for my little one to come and i see it as really good, i have the pram, stroller and the carseat, all for £440! Not sure how much it would be over in the US though!! It is a lightweight frame and folds down into basically nothing!!!! I love it so much already!!

Good luck hun xxx

Can someone recommend a good pram/travel system?




Janey


Hi, i would like somke advice on choosing a pram/travel system,
I have spent a long time looking but just don't know which to choose. I want one that you can put the car seat straight onto the chasis.
I really fancy the mamas and papas ultima 8 in 1.
Thanks
http://www.mamasandpapas.co.uk/product-ultima-8-in-1-mpx-chassis-city-scape/259748803/type-i/
This one looks ideal cos it does everything, even though it's a bit pricy.



Answer
It's gorgeous! I want it too. Can't have it for new baby as have 12 month old too and had to get a double stroller!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment