Thursday, March 20, 2014

stroller for baby and carrier help?




tealight96


my little gurl i 8 months old she is not walking but trying to. the original stroller er purchased was the travel system we dont need it anymore. first thing is my little gurl is getting to heavy to carry in the car seat. Do they have other car seats that r not in a travel system that i can purchase or do i keep the one that i have. also i need a basic stroller something light weight with a little tray in the front for stacks. wow the travel system strollers r grat but u dont usr them for lond they r so heavy and bulkey. i also need a carrier like the baby bejon but i want her to face foward. help i tend to purchase things and never use them or end up not likeing them and i dont wanna waste my money.
okay the first 2 answers dont have anything to do with my question. Dont answer my question if u are not helping me what is the point.



Answer
Check out http://www.ChildCarSeats.GalaxyofStores.com for online stores that offer all sorts of child car seats, strollers & travel systems. You should be able to find what you are looking for there. These stores often show information about the products they sell, and usually have a chat line, or a phone number to call, where you can ask questions if you need additional information. Also, from the site's page you can go to a series of articles on child car seats that you may find useful.

What do you think of baby trend products?




<3


I had never considered anything other than Graco really because it's all my family has ever used & with my first that's all I used however today I went to babies r us and found a jogger travel system that I absolutely loved! it seemed much more sturdy than the graco because the graco was made of all plastic.... so I checked out babytrend.com and found all these things graco didn't offer.. but I'm wondering how safe the products are??


Answer
Baby Trend products do not have the best reputation. Many of my friends and myself had had problems with the seat back adjuster of the stroller snapping, sending the child back. The locking front wheel for jogging also tends to come unlocked when you are using it. The Baby Trend infant car seats receive good ratings but the handle must be down when he seat is used in the car making it difficult to use in many vehicles.
To put it simply, the seats are safe when used properly although it is a little difficult. the strollers are not reliable.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment