Saturday, May 24, 2014

Does anyone know what the best baby stroller travel system is?




frosty





Answer
I WORK AT BABIES R US AND WE HAD TO GO THRU A TRAINING ON STROLLERS AND THESES ARE THE ONES THAT I RECOMMEND:
The Graco Quattro Tour Deluxe travel system includes the Quattro Tour Deluxe stroller, SafeSeat⢠infant car seat with a 5-Point front adjust harness and a stay-in-car adjustable base. The Quattro Tour Deluxe stroller is made of aluminum tubing and promises years of comfy strolling for infants through toddlers. The one hand gravity fold simplifies life for parents and the 180 degree rotating canopy with peek-a-boo window shades your child from any direction. The 4-position, flat reclining seat keeps your child comfortable while the parent organizer tray with storage compartment and cupholders provides convenience for mom and dad. The lower and load storage basket is the perfect place for storing babys essentials. Best of all, this travel system includes the SafeSeat infant car seat for your infant from 5-30 lbs. and up to 32.

poll: travel system OR light weight baby strollers?




Rodi= Yass


i like the travel system,but its so heavy and bulky even when its folded..
i like the light weight because its light!! but i still need a car seat... what should i do?
@ jen, i wish they were that cheap in my counrty :( the travel system costs around 480 $ and the light weight is around 130 $ :(
i cant afford both



Answer
OK, so I have both....Travel system and convertible seat and light weight stroller. Yes the travel system is conveienant when they are newborns and sleep alot, b/c the infant carrier can just be taken out of the car, without disturbing the baby. It's very nice that the infant seat secures to the stroller too. Especially b/c most light weight/umbrella strollers don't recline or have infant neck support. However.....Had I known that my son was going to outgrow his infant seat at 7 months, I would have skipped the travel system completly. My travel system was extremly expensive, Graco Quattro ($250), and now that my son is 1 year, it barely even gets used at all (the stoller stays at my moms now, just for when he goes there sometimes). I love my convertible seat, I have the Eddie Bauer 3 in 1 ($100 @ Costco or BJs) and never need another car seat again. The lightweight stroller I have is the Chicco Capri. It's a very good quality umbrella stroller, that wasn't cheap either ($80) It's not a flimsy plastic type. The handles are higher up,(my fiance is 6' 2" and doesn't have to be all hunched over to push it), the frame is metal, but it's still super light, and I love it. Once I finally started using that, I questioned myself why I was such a jack*** to be luggin the big heavy stoller around all those months. If you can't afford both, I highly suggest getting a good convertible seat and a nice lightweight stroller....Both of those will be used for MANY years, whereas the travel system will probably only really be useful for several months (at least the seat part anyway), you can use the stroller for many years, but they are very bulky, and you would still need another carseat anyway.
Hope I helped.

Here is what I have
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3028964
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=4201518 (did not buy at Babyrus, boought it much cheaper at Costco)
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3420746




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment