Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Does anyone own a Metro Venture Travel System?




lillitiaph


I'm having a baby in April and already looking for a suitable travel system. The amount of choice is quite baffling, and I've been unable to find a review of this travel system, so does anyone own one or could recomend a good system?
Thanks



Answer
hi its only just come out in toys r us i really like the look of it my baby is due feb might hold out until jan sales!! see if it goes down... most graco travel systems r good

Can anyone give me advice on a stroller/travel system??




allybd76


Any advice? good/bad.... Any suggestions or experiences are appreciated.

We registered for the Eddie Bauer® Adventurer Travel System - Cambridge, but I read some reviews and many people have not given favorable reviews. PLEASE HELP!!!



Answer
Go to Babies R Us and test drive strollers.. We got ours as a gift a Graco Travel system.. The infant car seat was nice, but we didn't use the stroller very much.. Then when we had another baby two yrs. later we ended up buying a tandem stroller with a standing/sitting jump seat.. Joovy ! I love it.. Becasue it folds nearly flat and weights quite a bit less than our Graco. The infant seat adapter comes with it! I would suggest maybe buying a used or borrowing a Graco travel system if you can.. They are nice, but really heavy and take up a ton of room and they are a pain to fold... If it were me and I was looking for a stroller I would opt for getting a car seat that was for 5lbs-40lbs or 80 lbs and getting a regular lightweight stroller... Especially if you have more than 1 vehicle if you wanted a base for each car atleast for the graco strollers it's an extra $40... However, I got one at a garage sale for $10.. It's all dependant really on how much you want to spend and how much you are going to use it.... Look at ebay or Craigslist and see if you can get one used.. I'm selling ours with an extra infant seat/base for $70. The Graco's atleast retail for $170 for the travel system.... Good luck




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment