Friday, May 23, 2014

What 3 wheeled stroller to get?




Steph


My son is 13 months old now, we currently have a mamas and papas zoom pushchair. I am wanting to get something a little lighter and smaller now.

I want a 3 wheeler type with preferably a straight bar for pushing not the single handles but am open to suggestions :)

Thank you x



Answer
I recently puchased the Britax b agile travel system stroller and i must say it was a great choice, my wife loves it beacause it's ease to cary and fold and it is very confortable for the baby. The car seat is prety good.

Question about Evenflo Travel System Strollers vs Jogging Stroller?




Momuvtwinb


I have a Evenflo Eurotrek Travel System and was wondering if anyone has tried an Evenflo stroller on gravel and how did it perform? My boys are fixing to start baseball again and I'm wondering if a jogging type stroller with big wheels will be necessary as I plan on taking my 4 month old with me to practices and games as long as the weather permits in her stroller. Some of the ballparks are gravel and I was wondering if anyone has any advice.


Answer
Travel systems are way to bulky! I got the Citi Mini by Babyjogger. Its a 3 wheel stroller with bigger wheels and yet it is not a jogging stroller. Its meant for everyday use on concrete and gravel terrain. Its also pretty lightweight and collapses in half by simply pulling on the handle located on the seat. You can literally collapse it with 1 finger while holding the baby! I think this is the most awesome stroller and its fairly well priced at $219.99




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment