Thursday, May 22, 2014

Travel System for my Sister's first Baby?




J.R.


So my older sister is pregnant with her first child, it's a girl. She is due sometime in December. So I was thinking about getting her one of those Travel System stroller things but I don't know what the best deal is. I want one that won't be too bulky, and is very sturdy and light. I also don't want to spend more than $200. So where would be a good place to look?


Answer
Babies R Us or Walmart.

Personally I have the Graco Elyse Travel system and I love it!!! It is light weight, The stroller folds with one hand, It had good reviews, I know 2 other moms who have it and both love it!!

I had a girl also so That's the one I got. I wouldn't recommend Even Flo - My bf's sister just had a baby also and her evenflo is horrible! And they get tons of Recalls.

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3420750

Best Travel System for Baby?




hanna


Which travel system do you recommend? Do you like the one you have? Why, why not? Thank you.


Answer
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2864796

I looked at Target, Walmart, Babies R Us, and Baby Depot (Burington Coat Factory) and this is the only one I found that I liked. Bad thing was that I had to buy it online, it wasn't in the Babies R Us store that I'm by, so instead of it being $160, it was $200 with shipping and handling. But it came very fast, it was expected 7-10 business days, got it in 5 business days.

It is very good quality-the fabric is definitely not cheap looking. The infant car seat shade is kind of small (short), but oh well. The stroller is bulky, but I think I would get that with any travel system. They are big units.

I highly suggest it.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment